Friday, July 13, 2007

A look of whats up on the wall..

The other night I said that I have a list of stocks on my trading wall which I have been watching for setups to develop. Here are some of the stocks I like which I'm working on new charts for and will likely become watch list items..

BKH
CCC
EDO
ENG
ESRX
FDP
HAS
HAUP
LEA
NTRI
OI
PDGI
RGR
RSH
SNDA
SONE
TKLC
TRW
TSYS
VSEA
WCG
WRNC

All of these stocks have something in the charts which I find have potential. Some of the setups are for short term and others are longer term. But each has something that makes it stand out and I will be adding these to the watch list as time permits. Of particular interest right now to me is PDGI, SONE, and ENG. One of the stocks, HAUP, has a setup that looks attractive for a longer term play and the setup can only be seen on a monthly chart.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks