Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy and SAFE 4th of July


With the markets closed today I want to post a message to wish all of my readers a happy and a safe 4th of July.
If you have read my profile you see that I am a volunteer with my local fire department. Speaking as a fire department volunteer I hope all of you will be safe this holiday (and always), remember to be careful with the use of fireworks, and to be careful with driving after a day of celebrations and family gatherings. I see too many accidents on the roads being involved with the fire / rescue activities. Be safe out there. I want you all to be healthy and ready to go for when the markets open tomorrow!


Happy 4th!

Chuck

(Fp80)


What does the FP80 mean??? Long story but it became my nickname in the fire department and it stands for Fire/Police/District 80.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks