Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Day that Was

Had some computer repairs to do tonight. I will post the full "Day that Was" on Saturday.

The market action in the last 30 minutes was very 'gloom and doom' appearing. The smart money sat back all day and just did nothing. They let some of the stocks work their way up a bit and then they swooped down and took all the gains away. There is some genuine fear in the markets now. Fear that is going beyond just a simple market correction. I will post the charts and give my full analysis tomorrow (Saturday).

Good night Rebels...

p.s.: Thank you for the many nice comments and the emails I have received regarding my analysis of the markets. If I can help someone from losing money in the markets then I did a good job. If I help someone make money in the markets then I did an even better job.

0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks