Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pre Market - July 31th 2007

General Motors releases their earnings and they were good. This is providing a boost to the futures this morning. 8:30 this morning is very important, watch the reaction in the futures to see the impact of the economic data that will be released at that time.


I am switching to a white background on my charts in order to make it easier to migrate to my watch list print outs that I said was coming very soon. Soon you will be able to print out a PDF file of my watch list setups which will have the chart, buy points, stop loss, sector, short interest, etc.. In order to keep some consistently between the web site and the file that you will be able to download I need to switch to a white background on the charts in order to make it easier to be printed.


Speaking of watch list I will add one more here that I am keeping an eye on:


Golar Lng Ltd (GLNG) Live Chart



0 Comments:

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks