Saturday, September 1, 2007

The people that are behind RebelTraders


I started RebelTraders on May 24th 2007 to provide an objective view of the stock markets. An objective view means that I perform various analysis techniques to locate stocks that can be considered good swing trades. And I select the stocks without any disingenuous motives involved, I never accept any financial compensation for selecting a company or stock, I will never recommend a stock for my own financial benefit, and I maintain a very high ethical regard for my own actions.

To be objective and fair is the only way I want RebelTraders to be. The RebelTraders name came about after deciding it was time for breaking away from the pack. To separate our service from the rest in that we think with an open mind, we are objective thinkers, and we view the markets with a wide angle lens, not just a chart. While technical analysis is what I specialize in you can not be a successful investor or trader without seeing the whole picture. There are many good web sites and blogs for stock market 'picks', but we are establishing ourselves as the one that will view the market from all angles before making a stock recommendation. Just like a hawk who flies over his prey before striking the hawk sees the 'setup' from all angles before swooping down. The successful traders are the ones who see the whole picture. So Lisa and I are committed to always be fair, objective, provide stock trading ideas based on technical analysis in conjunction with the big picture.


Lisa and I are also committed to the concept of providing trading, investing tips, and education. It is one thing for a web site, stock picking service, or blog to simply tell you to buy a certain stock but we go beyond that. We teach how to properly manage your trading capital, to know when the reward is greater than the risk, to know how to cut a bad trade before it eats away at your capital, and to give tips on separating emotion from logic. In the stock market emotions get in the way of making informed and smart trading decisions. To win you must be disciplined and savvy. That is what Lisa and I are here for, to help you become a smart trader and investor.


Over time RebelTraders is going to grow again. There are plans on the table which Lisa and I are discussing to bring even more content and benefits to our subscribers in the future. And no matter how much the RebelTrader family grows we will always remain firmly committed to our core values of providing objective, informative market analysis, and stock trading ideas..


I want to wish the RebelTrader readers a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend..

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Your philosophy is the main reason I have suggested your blog to several friends. I am glad I took a look at your site several weeks ago. I look forward to your commentary and visit rebeltraders several times a day. Thanks again.

Michael

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks