Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Market Update

Pending home sales data was released. And the sales data fell for the fifth time in the last seven months; biggest drop since the index began tracking in 2001

The market took this data as a blow to the chin and made a quick drop.

This is why we were not telling you to buy swing trades yesterday! The downside risk was higher than the upside reward potential. And today that risk became a reality.

RebelTraders is much more than just telling you to buy this or that stock... we are all about helping you keep your money too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebel's Rock! you guys and ladies do know what your doing, I listened to your guidance yesterday and sat on my hands, i bought nothing. And today I see why, your smart people, thank you for keeping me out of trouble!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. i look forward to reading your comments. I just wish there were more. I know this takes a lot of your time.
Larry

Anonymous said...

Trading in these times is like piloting a plane over Normandy in WW II. Zig/Zag\Zig/Zag\

Present and Accounted for :-)

Dave

Lisa said...

m_h: really glad to know this! Thank you.

Larry: Working hard to add more all the time. Thank you for your comments.

Dave: My military service was all during peace time, so thankfully the market is as dangerous a place as I'll ever be! lol Glad to have you with us here.

© Blogger Templates | Webtalks